Your world is turning upside-down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation

Go down

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Post by Jacqueline Skinner Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

This RP is supposed to be an origins story to a superhero team. In light of this there are some rules as to how you're character is to be made.

1.) When you first create your character, post your bio as you would normally. However instead of listing your powers and abilities as if your character is already an established superhero, create your bio as if you were creating a normal human being. Be sure to include the usual info. (I.E Name, age, gender, height, weight, hair and eye color, etc) And don't forget a reference picture!! (Can be a drawing or a real person, doesn't matter)

2.) When you are creating your character and deciding on an age, keep in mind that most superheros in any universe started off young. I'm putting a cap on age in light of this so no characters over the age of 21. I'd also like to have it so that the characters start off having heard of each other or having some sort of history with each other so try to keep the ages within a year or two of the others.

3.) Once your character's powers emerge (if you choose to have powers) Then you will reply to the topic of your character in the Bio section with a list of your powers and/or gadgets, training, weapons, etc.

4.) As far as costumes go, since everyone is just starting off keep the original costumes simple and relatively unimaginative. For example; a simple hoodie with a balaclava mask to conceal the face and a pair of jeans or something along those lines.

5.) When you do select your powers keep in mind that you will have a very limited level of skill with your power. Or if you go the non-powered way, you are an amateur in martial arts, parkour or whatever you choose to train in. Also with the non-power characters, the gadgets you use if any are rudimentary at best.

6.) Your hero moniker will be given to you by the "Public" later on. (In other words, you still choose what you will be known as but your hero name will not be available until word gets out about your actions)

That's all I got for now, just keep in mind our characters are going to have little to no experience with their powers and abilities so keep the power levels lower.

Jacqueline Skinner
Admin

https://superorigins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Empty Re: Character Creation

Post by Jacqueline Skinner Sat May 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Just an update for chapter 1. Just keep things interesting so we're not getting bored rping through high-school life, we're going to be starting about two weeks from graduation. Every post made will be your day, for example I will post what Jackie does for the whole day, Next person posts what they do foe that same day and so on and so forth. In essence I want everyone to have at least posted 4 times before starting on their event that causes their power to manifest.

Jacqueline Skinner
Admin

https://superorigins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum